WOW - Work with 3 tips at the same time without putting any down
It took time to perfect but our engineers & designers completed their task and you’ll agree the finished product was worth the wait.
The new EdgyTools Tri-Dent™ holds your three preselected tips for the job and you choose the one needed by spinning the Tri-Dent™ on your finger. Imagine the time you’ll save. You no longer have to stop working and change tips on your knockdown or rod when your need changes.
The process is easy; first, before starting a job, select and attach the three tips you’ll need. Next, you have the choice of straight pushing to muscle the dent out or you can hold the Tri-Dent™ in one hand and with the other using a hammer; strike the precise point opposite the selected tip. You’re now working with speed, accuracy, comfort, control and precision.
The Tri-Dent™ is the latest pocket tool in the EdgyTools collection. With three tips attached, it’s still small enough to fit in your pocket and it will make a huge difference in the way you work. Made using aerospace quality stainless steel it’s the ideal weight and will never rust.
Because the Tri-Dent™ was designed with industry standard threads, you can use it with all of your EdgyTools Tips as well as other PDR and body shop tips you already own.
You’ll appreciate the ergonomic contoured design that provides the comfort, control and ease of use you’ve come to expect from EdgyTools products.
- The latest pocket tool in the EdgyTools collection
- Tips are interchangeable holding three tips of your choice at a time
- Uses industry standard threads for use with tips you already own
- You’ll save time on each job as you won’t be continually changing tips on your knockdown
- Made using aerospace quality stainless steel so it's the perfect weight and will not rust
- You’ll work with speed, accuracy, comfort, control and precision
- Left and right handed techs get the same results
- With three tips attached, it’s still small enough to fit in your pocket
- Compatible with all EdgyTools tips as well as other manufacturers who use the same threads. (Most of them do!)
You work hard and EdgyTools are made to take it. We stand behind the Tri-Dent™ with our Gator Guarantee. Should this tool ever malfunction from defects in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
Improve your PDR game, skills and increase your profits. When you’re looking for the best PDR tools in the industry, look no further. All EdgyTools are designed and created with you, the technician in mind, using our proprietary materials and designs.
EdgyTools Tip #11 – It’s said that time is money. The time you save using the Tri- Dent™ will make you money.
GTIN-12 (if applicable): 850021107260
Dimension unit of measure: Inches
Gross weight: 5.000
Net weight: 4.700
Weight unit of measure: Ounces
I love using two Tri-Dents™. One setup for knocking down because I love the versatility of having 3 knockdowns in one and the other one setup with pushing tips for working the edges of a roof, quarter panels, and hood and deck lid open areas.
Super comfortable, convenient, and just a great new tool. I love both of mine and I know you'll love yours too.