The Rocket Ship Knockdown Tip
- The smaller pointed tip allows for greater visibility so you can see where you are going and the surrounding area of the metal area you’re blending
- Smaller pointed tip is super accurate for knocking down high spots and blending
- The unique shape provides increased visibility of your work area
- Engineered incorporating our O-Ring Groove (patent pending) that reduces wiggling and provides better control
- Made using Black Magic, a specially formulated material that produces a super hard tip
- This is one of our best sellers for all around precision PDR
- Uses industry standard threads so you can use them on most tools you already own
- The design of this tip is credited to Shane Ghent of Central Arkansas Dent Repair
Used for knockdown and blending. When you have the need for an accurate small pointed tip and need extra visibility, reach for the Rocket Ship Knockdown tip and you won’t be disappointed. The reason this tip works as well as it does is the unique shape. The smaller pointed tip in combination with the shape provides you with an expanded field of view of the work area so you can be more precise.
Made using Black Magic, a specially formulated material that produces a super hard tip to move the metal where it needs to be. Also, to reduce wiggling while providing added control we designed, engineered and incorporated our O-Ring Groove (patent pending) to help you easily get the job done. The Rocket Ship Knockdown Tip is manufactured with industry standard threads so it can be used on most tools you already own.
The design of this tip is credited to Shane Ghent of Central Arkansas Dent Repair.
You work hard and Edgy Tools are made to take it. We stand behind our tools with a Full Lifetime Warranty (known as the Gator Guarantee). Should your Edgy Tool ever malfunction from defects in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace the tool free of charge. See website for details.
Improve your PDR game, skills and increase your profits. When you’re looking for the best PDR tools in the industry, look no further. All Edgy Tools are designed and created with the technician in mind, using our proprietary materials and designs.
Edgy Tool Tip #6– When purchasing tips, consider the material and its overall quality.
Order now and ask about our free shipping offer.
Height: 1" (Not including threads) - Diameter: 0.5"
Height: 1" (Not including Threads)
Gross Shipping Weight (packaging Included): 0.4 oz.
Net Product Weight: 0.16 oz.
“My friend Shane Ghent knocked it out of the park with this new design! He literally carved down an Original Gator Tooth Tip (ET-1) so he would have a pointier tip with greater visibility. As soon as I saw it, I set my team to work on creating the perfect knockdown tip. I believe they nailed it! Thanks Shane and everyone involved!”