STAINLESS STEEL MIRROR POLISHED 2.0 NARROW TIP ET-005-SS
TITANIUM MIRROR POLISHED NARROW TIP ET-005-TIT
2 Popular Mirror Polished Narrow Knockdown Tips - 1 Difference
One tip is stainless steel and the other is titanium – Discover the differences below.
Still can’t decide? We’ll make it easy; purchase both and save $$.
Stainless Steel Mirror Polished Narrow Tip & Titanium Mirror Polished Narrow Tip
Both tips feature:
- A narrow tip
- Great for super accurate precision knocking down
- Ideal for knocking down the lines on the edge of a panel
- Engineered incorporating our O-Ring Groove (patent pending) that reduces tip wiggle while providing better control
- Uses industry standard threads for use on tools you already own
- Height: 1.5” Diameter: .49”
Stainless Steel Mirror Polished 2.0 Narrow Tip
- The redesigned Narrow Mirror Polished 2.0 Tip has the same great accuracy and precision as the original version with an even better “feel”.
- High quality stainless steel provides a mirror tip that will not rust or pit
- This steel knockdown provides super accurate precision strikes
The redesigned narrow stainless steel mirror tip performs with the same great accuracy and precision as the original but with an even better feel. This steel knockdown is a dependable high quality tip ideal for knocking down the lines on the edge of a panel. To reduce tip wiggle and provide added control we designed, engineered and incorporated our O-Ring Groove (patent pending). Combined, these features help you easily get the job done. This tip is manufactured with industry standard threads so it can be used on most tools you already own.
Titanium Mirror Polished 2.0 Narrow Tip
- Attention metal knockdown users - you’ll want, use and treasure this gem
- High performance titanium tip
- Titanium produces a lighter, denser tip providing the highest level of performance Available
- You’ll have the ultimate in precision when knocking down those tough high spots
- Technicians have said it’s the perfect weight, has great “feel” and makes the metal move exactly how you want it to
This is the tip that metal knockdown users will want, use and treasure. Made with a titanium tip, technicians get the highest level of performance when accuracy and precision is needed. To reduce tip wiggle and provide added control we designed, engineered and incorporated our O-Ring Groove (patent pending). Combined, these features help you easily get the job done. This tip is manufactured with industry standard threads so it can be used on most tools you already own.
You work hard and EdgyTools are made to take it. We stand behind these tools with our Gator Guarantee*. Should these tools ever malfunction from defects in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it free of charge
*Although these products are covered by our Gator Guarantee, the mirror polished finishes need to be maintained by the customer to be covered. They need care, just like a sharp edge on a knife has to be manually maintained.See website for details.
Improve your PDR game, skills and increase your profits. When you’re looking for the best PDR tools in the industry, look no further. All EdgyTools are designed and created with you, the technician in mind, using our proprietary materials and designs.
EdgyTools Tip #6 – Tools and accessories need T.L.C. Maintain your equipment so they’re always ready to perform at the level they were made for.
*This PDR Tip features the Patent App. Pending O-Ring Groove™ Trade Dress which under Common-Law Rights have become known throughout the PDR and Auto Dent Repair (including bodyshop/collision) industries thus proprietary to EdgyTools,LLC.
Order now and ask about our package discount and free shipping offer
Gross weight: 0.8 oz.
Net weight: 0.5 oz.