Thumper Hybrid Knockdown Tip - Crown Killer System
- Cap system to satisfy every need
- The new design makes the caps stay on better
- Hybrid means it can be used for both Pushing Dents and Knocking Down / Blending
The Thumper Hybrid tip is similar to the Crown Killer System and allows you to have different caps depending on the job you need to finish. Although this tool is designed for pushing dents, it works great for knocking down crowns and pressure-releasing dents as well.
The Thumper Tip is an absolute must have PDR Tip!
Think of it as a stretched out Crown Killer Tip with a narrower stem. Basically techs were pushing dents with our Crown Killer Knockdown Tip even though it was designed exclusively for knocking down so we set out to design a tip and cap system just for pushing.
This new design allows the tip and cap to still fit in a half inch hole while giving it more padding on the tip and sidewalls.
The irony is that even though this one was designed for pushing, I (Dave Streen) love this tip for Knocking down big crowns.
- (1) Thumper Hybrid Knockdown Tip
- (1) Soft Green Silicone Cap – 60 Durometer
- (1) Medium Orange Silicone Cap – 70 Dur.
- (1) Firm Black Rubber Cap – 90 Dur.
*Thumper Hybrid Tip features the Patent App. Pending O-Ring Groove™ Trade Dress which under Common-Law Rights have become known throughout the PDR and Auto Dent Repair (including bodyshop/collision) industries thus proprietary to EdgyTools,LLC.
Pro Tip: Use a new cap if knocking down after pushing to avoid possibly embedded dirt or contaminants from damaging paint.